We have almost 20 years of custom bracing experience and provide the following services as listed below. If there is anything within our scope of practice you require that is not listed here, please do not hesitate to contact us! We love thinking outside the box.
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers
- Bioness (Functional Electrical Stimulation)
- Ankle braces (ASO and Swede-O)
- AFO (Ankle Foot Orthosis)
- KAFO (Knee Ankle Foot Orthosis)
- Knee braces
- Scoliosis/Kyphosis bracing
- Neck braces and supports
- Spinal Orthoses (CTO, CTLSO, TLSO, LSO)
- Serial Casting
- AFO SHOES
- Off-loading footwear
- Molliter Optima
- Custom Helmets
- Sport nose guards
- Pectus Carinatum
- Abdominal hernias
- Cardiac Chest Brace (Sternotomy)
ORTHOTICS is a specialty within the medical field concerned with the design, manufacture and application of orthoses.
An orthosis is an externally applied device used to modify the structural and functional characteristics of the neuromuscular and skeletal system.
An orthotist is the primary medical clinician responsible for the prescription, manufacture and management of orthoses. An orthosis may be used to:
V2INNOVATIONS EMPLOYS CANADIAN CERTIFIED ORTHOTISTS
& WE ARE AN ONTARIO ADP AUTHORIZER.